Blackwatch International Corporation (Blackwatch), founded in 2010, provides world-wide mission critical services across the Defense, Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities. Our services include:
Information Technology Cyber Security
Telecom Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Network Administrator to support our customer in Sacramento, CA. As the Network Administrator you will be responsible supporting the installation, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of agency wide-area networks (WANs) and local-area networks (LANs). Assisting in designing and managing the WAN infrastructure and any processes related to the WAN.
U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret clearance is required for this role.
As the Network Administrator, you will be:
- supporting the installation, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of agency wide-area networks (WANs) and local-area networks (LANs).
- Assisting in designing and managing the WAN infrastructure and any processes related to the WAN.
- Providing Production Support of the Network, including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution client Networks.
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Supporting the dispatch of circuit and hardware vendors involved in the resolution process. Support the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
A working knowledge is desirable in various software systems and architectures, communications protocols: and networkhardware devices.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any science, business, engineering or technology discipline preferred; Combination of military training / education / specialized training / certifications and/or IT security or cyber security experience for a total of four (4) years can be substituted for the education requirement.and network environments.