Blackwatch International Corporation (Blackwatch), a small business founded in 2010, provides world-wide mission critical services to the Defense, Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities. We’re headquartered in McLean, VA with satellite offices located in Carmichael, CA and O’Fallon, Ill. Additional work locations include: Europe and the Middle East.
Information Technology Cyber Security
Translation and Interpretation Intelligence
Telecom Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- A university degree in electrical engineering, physics, operations research, computer science or other relevant scientific or engineering discipline, preferably equivalent to a master's degree and supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Planning, Architecting, Systems Engineering, Integration and Implementation of NATO (or national) Command and Control, Communication and Information Systems
- Extensive experience in developing capability architectures and in the use of TOGAF
- Knowledge of NATO architecting framework (especially NAF v3, NAF v4) and activities
- Knowledge of NATO (or national) Air C2 and Missile Defence operational aspect
- Develop and document current NATO Joint AirC2 capability architectures (operational processes, application and information types)
- Support the production of a document, which explains the current architecture situation, the requirement for a document architecture in the wider IAMD operational environment, the gaps and a proposed incremental approach.
- Provide identification of required changes in capabilities (architectures)
Blackwatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.