Blackwatch International Corporation (Blackwatch), a small business founded in 2010, provides world-wide mission critical services to the Defense, Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities. We’re headquartered in McLean, VA with satellite offices located in Carmichael, CA and O’Fallon, Ill. Additional work locations include: Europe and the Middle East.
Information Technology Cyber Security
Translation and Interpretation Intelligence
Telecom Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
The incumbent is under the administrative control of the FSP Service Manager and the technical control of the Service Line, and will perform the following duties: • Direct 1st level fault resolution on Network Elements to sectors, sites and the Service Area routing cells;
• Responsible for the delivery of 3rd level technical support for Network Services;
• Performs fault diagnosis using the Network Management System;
• Coordinate with sites for Routing and Switching elements centralization, standardization and best practices;
• Supervises and carries out routine maintenance of Network infrastructure, management appliances and other NATO Network equipment;
• Completes the update of routing tables;
• Completes any changes to the system documentation;
• Completes backups and restores of Network core devices; Management Appliances;
• Supervises the work undertaken by the FSP Network Technicians;
• Performs remote fault diagnosis and rectification as required;
• Performs on the Job Familiarization with the Customer.
MUST have current and in access NATO clearance.
Experience and Education:
Blackwatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.